Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Finish!

These are two coordinating lap quilts that I made for my mom, they were a (very) late Christmas gift.  I used French General's Maison De Garance, this pattern is layer cake friendly and leaves very little leftover scraps, which is always nice.
I really love the idea of coordinating quilts, they are a similar enough but aren't too "matchy matchy."

 I had these quilted by Melissa at Sew Shabby Quilting, she does such a great job!

                                               

 The minky back is so warm and cuddly!  My hand binding is getting so much better, I think that is the thing I am most proud of!

Right now I am working on a low volume quilt!  I will have a new post when that top is complete.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bethany!!! Beautiful quilts and congrats on winning the giveaway at Buttons Quilts! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!! I love all of these!!!! Very pretty!!!! Love love the quilting!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!